Two-Stage Air Compressors
With many models from which to choose, we can match your needs exactly. The wide choice of options and features provide the components for a customized installation.
Available with horizontal or space-saving vertical tanks.
Features include rugged cast iron crankcase construction and tough cast iron or cast iron lined domed cylinders that eliminate head gasket concerns while improving compressor efficiency. The disc valves are precisely machined of select Swedish steel. Crankshafts are of rugged cast iron. The R-Series line of air compressor pumps are available as a single or two-stage, with a pressure range of 100-175 psi.
- 1-30 HP
- Single and Two-Stage, Splash Lubricated Pumps
- 5-Year, Pro-Rated Warranty on Compressor Pump
- Factory-Filled with ChampLub Lubricants
- OSHA Approved Enclosed Belt Guard
- Heavy Duty Air Filter Eliminates Foreign Material from Entering Pumps
- Long-Life, Swedish Steel Disc Valves
- Gasket Free Integral Cylinder/head
- 5-Year Warranty on Electric Motor
- ASME Code Receivers
BASE-MOUNTED AIR COMPRESSORS – Designed for installations where air tanks are remotely located.
DUPLEX AIR COMPRESSORS – For extra air delivery when you need it without wasted space. Plus the flexibility of single operation, alternating between compressors, or duplex operation to meet high air demand
GASOLINE OR DIESEL ENGINE POWERED AIR COMPRESSORS – Take compressed air anywhere it is needed.
BARE COMPRESSOR PUMPS – SINGLE OR TWO-STAGE – For pump replacement or OEM applications, for the ultimate in air system design.